I sometimes go to a meeting of hobby electronics enthusiasts in the City.
they meet once a month.

Its called The PIC Club but its not exclusive to people using Microchip's
PIC MCU, people take their Arduino's and ARM based MCUs, and even the odd
Parallax Propeller as well.

http://www.sesame.com.au/picclub/

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 10:15 AM, miloska <milo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You can get help if you want to do it yourself at http://robodino.org/
>
> Saturday is the safest bet to show up at the place and the mailing list is
> open in 24/7.
>
> I guess you can also find freelancer folks on the mailing list if you just
> want to have it done.
>
> Also if you give some more details I may have some idea how doable it is.
>

> On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 9:52 AM, Felix Sheldon <dark...@internode.on.net
> >wrote:
>

> > Hi Ben,
> >
> > I'm in Newcastle, but I can probably offer some advice.
> >
> > What sort of things do you want to do?
> >

> > --
> > Felix
> >

> > On 13/09/13 08:01, Ben Donohue wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I've got some ideas on a couple of projects but I need the help of
> > > someone who knows how to design electronics circuits.
> > >
> > > Also could involve an Arduino or Raspberry Pi as the brains behind
> it...
> > > don't know as yet... early stages.
> > >
> > > Anyway, anybody out there in Sydney able to help / point me in the
> right
> > > direction / recommended sites / whatever?
> > >
> > > I'm in Ashbury, Inner West.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Ben
> > >

> > --