Hi All,
I have been having a problem with Firefox. It keeps stopping on me. I don't think it locks up as sometimes it continues on after a while but mostly this is between 20 minutes and an hour.

I have removed and reinstalled it several times but still have the problem.

I became frustrated and installed Chrome which works well for everything except embedded videos and youtube. When I ask it to play either it usually starts the audio three (3) times with about a second delay between them. It is as though it is starting up several occasions of a player with only one visible.

Has anyone else had this problem and, perhaps, solved it?

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Happy New Year to you ALL

Heracles