Von: Chauvin Antoine [mailto:antoine.chau...@synchrotron-soleil.fr]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 27. August 2013 16:18
An: slurm-dev
Betreff: [slurm-dev] Re: Invalid QOS

Hi,
The job is running with the wrong qos

[chauvin@isei ~]$srun  --qos=runnow  hostname
isei103.hpc

I also noticed that if i put a wrong qos, the job is running too.

[chauvin@isei ~]$srun  --qos=fezfezfzeggheh  hostname
isei103.hpc

It may be for the same reason...

On 27/08/2013 15:15, Aaron Knister wrote:
I believe so. Does the job in question ever run or does it just sit there? If
so I believe that's normal behaviour. I think there's a way to change it but
I'm not sure how.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 27, 2013, at 8:18 AM, Chauvin Antoine
<antoine.chau...@synchrotron-soleil.fr<mailto:antoine.chau...@synchrotron-soleil.fr>>
 wrote:
Hi,
I have this in my conf: