Hi guys,

In our installation we have a separate job_submit plugin which checks the
account validity directly in LDAP. We would like to disable associations
enforcement, but in current configuration we are using qos limits which are
limiting number of jobs and cores per user (user can choose to use qos
normal - with longer jobs and lower number of jobs/cores running/allocated,
or qos short which is allowing more resources with lower walltime limit).

I haven't yet checked in code, do you think there is an ease way to remove
accounting enforcement dependencies?
cheers,
marcin