Hi all,

Thanks for your valuable suggestions and different points of view. I will
follow Andy's suggestion and try to keep everything as simple as possible,
slowly integrating the new tools as soon as I feel comfortable with the
existing ones.

Just in case you are interested, I am currently using OpenNebula to manage
a KVM+CentOS private cloud in my workstation, where I run my
Slurm+MPICH+BLCR test cluster. Easy to install and configure, and really
useful to manage virtual images, deploy them and so with a simple web
interface.

Again,  thanks for your support and your warmth welcome.

Best regards,

Manuel

--
Dr. Manuel Rodríguez-Pascual