Getting a chance to start working on this. Changing the slurm-drmaa
callers in job.c to use the {kill,update,resume}..2() versions seems
straightforward, and I've done that. However, now I'm dieing calling
slurm_load_job() with a string, ie 7_1. I don't see a
slurm_load_job2() in 14.11.9. What's the appropriate api to use here?