Hello,

I have a pool of nodes with the same memory size (128G) and 2 others with
more memory size (512G) for other kind of softwares.

Is it possible to start a job on one of these 2 nodes with 512G and also
compute on others nodes with 128G of memory ? The job needs only more
memory on the first node where the job start.

if I run "srun/sbatch --mem 512" the job will failed because there is not
enough memory on others nodes.

I have played with the Prolog/PrologSlurmctld variable to try to define RSS
limits without success because prolog script is not the parent of surmstepd.

Anyone have an idea ?

Regards,