We use the showq tool. We are looking into fairshare plotting over time. I've been doing it on our test cluster and seeing the evolution of fairshare overtime really gives you a good feel for what your usage is and what is going on. We haven't implemented it yet though as we would need to set up a data repository for historic fairshare data. Still it is on our docket to do.

sshare is a great way of seeing things too, though it can be a bit much for your average user.

-Paul Edmon-