Hello Danny,

I have tried to restart using "scontrol checkpoint restart <jobid>" but it
doesn't work.
In addition, "<jobid>.0" directory and its content are doesn't exist in my
--checkpoint-dir.
The following is my batch job :

=====================batch job===================

#!/bin/bash
#SBATCH -J MatMul
#SBATCH -o mm-%j.out
#SBATCH -A pro
#SBATCH -N 3
#SBATCH -n 24
#SBATCH --checkpoint=5
#SBATCH --checkpoint-dir=/mirror/source/cr
#SBATCH --time=01:30:00
#SBATCH --mail-user=hus...@gmail.com
#SBATCH --mail-type=begin
#SBATCH --mail-type=end

srun --mpi=pmi2 ./mm.o

is there something that prevents me from getting the right directory
structure ?

Regards,

Husen