Hi all

We have a cluster with two login nodes. login1 installed with rhel6 and
login2 with rhel7. The slurmctl run in master node with rhel6.

All very good, but in the nodes with rhel6 exists modules-file, this
modules-file no exist in nodes with rhel7. I can send jobs to partitions
whith rhel7 from login1. But load module wants no exists in node login
rhel6, send the message:

ModuleCmd_Load.c(213):ERROR:105: Unable to locate a modulefile for
'intel/16.3.210/impi/5.1.3/nwchem/6.6'

I think a copy run in node login before of run in nodes compute. there are
mode for all job execute in node from partition.

Apolinar Martinez Melchor
Coordinación Administrativa
Laboratorio de Supercómputo y Visualización en Paralelo
Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana Unidad Iztapalapa

San Rafael Atlixco #186 · Col. Vicentina · Iztapalapa · CdMx
Tel: 5804 4986, 5804 4987
e-mail: a...@xanum.uam.mx <a...@xanum.uam.mx>
http://supercomputo.izt.uam.mx
http://lancad.mx