Hi,
I am trying to add a new parameter in slurm.conf in the partition part of
the script, so I edited all structures and functions in order to work with
it.
When slurm daemons read the slurm.conf I have no parsing problems and it
looks everything is going fine, but then when the application is launched I
have the following error:

mpi_ompss_pils: error: Parsing error at unrecognized key: SharingFactor
mpi_ompss_pils: error: Parse error in file /......../slurm.conf line 207: "
SharingFactor=0.3"
srun: error: slurm_receive_msg: Zero Bytes were transmitted or received
srun: error: slurm_receive_msg[10.2.1.32]: Zero Bytes were transmitted or
received
srun: error: slurm_receive_msg: Zero Bytes were transmitted or received
srun: error: slurm_receive_msg[10.2.1.32]: Zero Bytes were transmitted or
received
srun: error: s01r1b32: tasks 0-1: Segmentation fault

Why my application is reading slurm.conf again? And why now the parameter
is not recognized?
Any help is appreciated,
Thanks