From: Igor Yakushin <igor.2...@gmail.com<mailto:igor.2...@gmail.com>>
Date: Sunday, September 18, 2016 at 6:42 PM
To: slurm-dev <slurm-dev@schedmd.com<mailto:slurm-dev@schedmd.com>>
Subject: [slurm-dev] how to monitor CPU/RAM usage on each node of a slurm job?
python API?

Hi All,

I'd like to be able to see for a given jobid how much resources are used by a
job on each node it is running on at this moment. Is there a way to do it?

So far it looks like I have to script it: get the list of the involved nodes
using, for example, squeue or qstat, ssh to each node and find all the user
processes (not 100% guaranteed that they would be from the job I am interested
in: is there a way to find UNIX pids corresponding to Slurm jobid?).

Another question: is there python API to slurm? I found pyslurm but so far it
would not build with my version of Slurm.

Thank you,
Igor