On 19/09/16 20:06, Diego Zuccato wrote:

> I've set the default to 200, so that users are *strongly* encouraged to
> specify the real amount of RAM they need. Or ask for exclusive access to
> a node.
>
> Just a possible hint.

For our systems 2 GB/core is 1/2 of their actual RAM/core ratio on the
low memory nodes on one system, it's 1/8th of the low memory nodes on
another system so making it lower doesn't buy us much and 2 GB/core
means most NAMD jobs will run without issues.

All the best,
Chris
 Email: sam...@unimelb.edu.au Phone: +61 (0)3 903 55545