Hi All,

I'm working on a plugin that stores performance information of every task
of every job in influxdb. This can be visualized easily with Grafana and
provides information of cpu used and memory used as well as read and writes
from filesystems. This plugin is using the profile capability of slurm, and
it's been working fine in our cluster for almost a year.

The code has been tested in 15.8.04 and I'm working on testing it with the
latest stable version and make some small adjustments so this plugin can be
integrated with the standard slurm distribution.

Here you have the code
https://github.com/cfenoy/influxdb-slurm-monitoring

A presentation about this plugin will take place in next week's SLUG.

Regards,
Carlos

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 5:47 PM, Torres, Giovanni <giovanni.tor...@nih.gov>
wrote:

> On 9/19/16, 11:33 AM, "Igor Yakushin" <igor.2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Giovanni,
> > We have just upgraded to 16.05.4.
> > When I try building pyslurm, it says that version 2.6 of Slurm is
> required.
>
> This thread should move to the PySlurm google group instead:
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/pyslurm. You can paste your
> errors there and I can have a look at why it is not building.  PySlurm does
> support 16.05.4.
>
> Best,
> Giovanni

Carles Fenoy