On 21/09/16 14:15, Christopher benjamin Coffey wrote:

> I’d like to get some feedback on this please from other sites and the
> developers if possible.  Thank you!

The best I can offer is this from the job array documentation from Slurm:

# When a job array is submitted to Slurm, only one job record is
# created. Additional job records will only be created when the
# state of a task in the job array changes, typically when a task
# is allocated resources or its state is modified using the
# scontrol command.

In 2.6.x I think there was a record for each element, but this was
cleaned up in a later release (can't remember when sorry!).

Hope that helps,
Chris
 Email: sam...@unimelb.edu.au Phone: +61 (0)3 903 55545