De: Christopher Samuel [mailto:sam...@unimelb.edu.au]
Enviado el: martes, 4 de octubre de 2016 18:43
Para: slurm-dev
Asunto: [slurm-dev] Re: Send notification email

On 03/10/16 23:39, Fanny Pagés Díaz wrote:

> I have a slurm running in the same HPC cluster server, but I need send
> all notification using my corporate mail server, which running in
> another server at my internal network. I not need use the local
> postfix installed at slurm server.

The most reliable solution will be to configure Postfix to send emails via the
corporate server.

All our clusters send using our own mail server quite deliberately.

We set:

relayhost (to say where to relay email via) myorigin (to set the system name to
its proper FQDN) aliasmaps (to add an LDAP lookup to rewrite users email to the
value in
LDAP)

But really this isn't a Slurm issue, it's a host config issue for Postfix.

All the best,
Chris
 Email: sam...@unimelb.edu.au Phone: +61 (0)3 903 55545