[ Sorry if this is a double post. I sent this from my main email account
but it didn't seem to make it to the list. ]

Hi all,

I have so far successfully configured a multi-cluster setup so that a Cray
system is utilizing a non-cray slurmdbd for accounting. This has allowed us
to query job info for both clusters and seems to be working fairly well so
far.

However, when attempting to submit a job from the non-cray cluster to the
Cray, I get the following error:

       sbatch: error: Cluster dip-1 has an unknown select plugin_id 108

Submitting the other direction (Cray to Non-Cray) works fine.

I'm sure this has to do with the select plugin type being set to "cray". Is
there a way to make this work? I saw that Slurm has an
"--enable-native-cray" configure option but I don't think this is what I
want on the non-cray cluster.

Thanks for the help!