If you are only in one account, you don't need to list it.

What version of slurm are you using? Someone else mentioned needing to
restart slurmctld to users to stick. Which is not something I've
experienced, but try that maybe?

I am presuming that your slurm.conf is set up correctly for accounts?

I tend to use user=<name> rather than user <name>

sacctmgr add user=djb1 account=gpuusers Partition=gpus

Do you see your user in:

sacctmgr list associations

?

cheers
L.

------
The most dangerous phrase in the language is, "We've always done it this
way."

- Grace Hopper