Hello,

We have got a Xeon Phi (mic) card in a node "A" and we have already set a partition for "A". However, we would also like to create another partition in the same node, which would work as a "mutex" for the Phi card independently of whatever is running on server A (allocated or free), as we would just send a ssh connection to the Phi card, so it does not give any additional workload to the node.

That is to say that I would be able to run "srun -p mic phi-script.sh" and "srun -p a-partition a-script.sh" at the same time.

P.S: I have already tried with OverSubscribe parameter, but it does not work among different partitions.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jose Antonio