After revisit the `PropagatePrioProcess`, I solved this by setting
`PropagatePrioProcess=1`, so that jobs could be scheduled by nice value.
And I believe `--priority` of sbatch is for multifactor, that's why it
didn't work with simple `--priority=NUMBER`. Please correct me if I still
understand it wrong. Thanks!