Hi David,

Am 06.03.2017 um 12:05 schrieb David Ramírez:
> I have little problem. Slurm allocated job allocated nodes (When a nodes
> is full, sent job to next one).
>
> I need use all nodes without order (customer like that)

I don't know "without order", but you can spread the load with "least
loaded node (LLN / CR_LLN)".

If that might be a valid solution, you might want to read about it in
the docs or at least skim the following discussion:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/slurm-devel/i6SjRwFQCK8

Did the customer tell you why so that you can judge the pros and cons?
You esp. might want to consider the difference between "per job" and
"generally" -- it's discussed there too.

Regards,
Benjamin
--
FSU Jena | JULIELab.de/Staff/Benjamin+Redling.html
vox: +49 3641 9 44323 | fax: +49 3641 9 44321