From: Gökberk Oglu <gulgun1903...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2017 1:23 PM
To: slurm-dev@schedmd.com
Subject: Sbatch - Job Submit Problem

Hi everyone ;

I have one problem about slurm job submitting. I prepared some sbatch files.
When I submit job with sbatch command , Slurm successfully submit job. Job is
running on the machine. But when I look processes with top command on the
machine , it uses %100 cpu and its status is running but normally process is
not working. I have been monitored this problem on different machines. On other
hand when I started job manual , it is succesfully finished. If you can give me
any advice about this problem , this will be very helpful for me . Thank you.
Have nice days

Regards,