We would like to clean our memory buffers/cache on a regular basis without
rebooting nodes. We can easily do this manually with “sync; echo 3 >
/proc/sys/vm/drop_caches“.  Is anyone else out there doing anything like this?
Does SLURM offer anything builtin for running this when it sees an empty node?
Outside of rotating nodes into a drain state for maintenance and then running
this command, I have yet to see any other option. Any suggestions are greatly
appreciated.

-Chad Cropper

*** The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above, and may be legally
privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please return it to the sender
immediately and delete the original message and any copies of it. If you have
any questions concerning this message, please contact the sender. ***