Gah. I just found the MaxTime in the slurm.conf.

My bad, sorry.

L.

------
"Mission Statement: To provide hope and inspiration for collective action,
to build collective power, to achieve collective transformation, rooted in
grief and rage but pointed towards vision and dreams."

 - Patrice Cullors, *Black Lives Matter founder*