On 24 May 2017 at 13:18, Christopher Samuel <sam...@unimelb.edu.au> wrote:

> Hiya,
>
> On 24/05/17 13:10, Lachlan Musicman wrote:
>
> > Occasionally I'll see a bunch of processes "running" (sleeping) on a
> > node well after the job they are associated with has finished.
> >
> > How does this happen - does slurm not make sure all processes spawned by
> > a job have finished at completion?
>
> Are you not using cgroups for enforcement?
>
> Usually that picks everything up.

Not yet - that's part of the next update cycle :/

L.

------
"Mission Statement: To provide hope and inspiration for collective action,
to build collective power, to achieve collective transformation, rooted in
grief and rage but pointed towards vision and dreams."

 - Patrice Cullors, *Black Lives Matter founder*