dani <d...@letai.org.il> writes:

> I thought's what scontrol reboot was all about.
>
> https://slurm.schedmd.com/scontrol.html#OPT_reboot
>
> Just point reboot in slurm.conf to a script in shared storage, and modify the
> script to do whatever you
> need to do - be that os upgrades or simple reboots.

We looked at that option previously, but found it lacked certain things,
like listing which nodes were pending reboot, and cancelling pending
reboots.  I now see that those things have been implemented (node state
"REBOOT", and resetting state to "RESUME"), so we will be looking at
this feature again.  Thanks for the tip! :)

--
Regards,
Bjørn-Helge Mevik, dr. scient,