I've just been asked about implementing a "drain and reboot" for
nodes/partitions.

In slurm.conf, there is a RebootProgram - does this need to be a direct
link to a bin or can it be a command?

RebootProgram=/usr/sbin/reboot

or

RebootProgram='systemctl disable reboot-guard; reboot'

Cheers
L.

------
"The antidote to apocalypticism is *apocalyptic civics*. Apocalyptic civics
is the insistence that we cannot ignore the truth, nor should we panic
about it. It is a shared consciousness that our institutions have failed
and our ecosystem is collapsing, yet we are still here — and we are
creative agents who can shape our destinies. Apocalyptic civics is the
conviction that the only way out is through, and the only way through is
together. "

*Greg Bloom* @greggish
https://twitter.com/greggish/status/873177525903609857