Say I submit a job via `sbatch`. Slurm gives it a job ID of `12345`

I then submit two more jobs. The first job runs with the option
`--dependency:afterok:12345`. The second job runs with the option
`--dependency:afternotok:12345`.

Those two jobs wait for the first to finish.

The parent job `12345` finishes successfully.

Does the monitor job with the option `--dependency:afternotok:12345` hang
around in the cluster queue? Or does it get cleared out?

Accordingly, say job `12345` finishes with a non-zero error.

Does the monitor job with the option `--dependency:afterok:12345` stay in
the queue, or get removed?

Thanks!

-Alex