Hi Slurm-Dev,

I again tried setting up SLURM but it is not able to setup the cgroups.

I tried setting up the cgroups manually, but I am getting the error that
the filesystem of type cgroup is unknown. I looked around for some solution
but have been unable to find it.  Does anyone have any recommended solution
to fix this issue?

root@mini12:/home/utilite# slurmd -cDvvv
slurmd: topology NONE plugin loaded
slurmd: debug:  Reading cgroup.conf file /etc/slurm-llnl/cgroup.conf
slurmd: debug2: unable to open '/cgroup/freezer//release_agent' for reading
: No such file or directory
slurmd: debug2: unable to get parameter 'release_agent' for
'/cgroup/freezer/'
mount: unknown filesystem type 'cgroup'
slurmd: error: unable to mount freezer cgroup namespace
slurmd: error: Couldn't load specified plugin name for proctrack/cgroup:
Plugin init() callback failed
slurmd: error: cannot resolve proctrack plugin operations for
proctrack/cgroup
slurmd: error: slurmd initialisation failed

Thanks.