On 14/09/17 11:07, Lachlan Musicman wrote:

> Node configuration differs from hardware: CPUs=8:8(hw) Boards=1:1(hw)
> SocketsPerBoard=8:1(hw) CoresPerSocket=1:4(hw) ThreadsPerCore=1:2(hw)

OK, so this is saying that Slurm is seeing:

8 CPUs
1 board
1 socket per board
4 cores per socket
2 threads per core

which is what lscpu also describes the node as

Whereas the config that it thinks it should have is:

8 CPUs
1 board
8 sockets per board
1 core per socket
1 thread per core

which to me looks like what you would expect with just CPUS=8 in the
config and nothing else.

I guess a couple of questions:

1) Have you restarted slurmctld and slurmd everywhere?

2) Can you confirm that slurm.conf is the same everywhere?

3) what does slurmd -C report?

cheers!
Chris
 Melbourne Bioinformatics - The University of Melbourne
 Email: sam...@unimelb.edu.au Phone: +61 (0)3 903 55545