On 9 October 2017 at 10:06, Doug Meyer <dameye...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for the clear answer.  Grinding my teeth that I missed it on the
> web site though. On the plus side, your shared experience is invaluable.
>
> Doug

No Problems! And if you get it working, I'd love to know that my error was
a mistake I'd made somewhere.

Cheers
L.

------
"The antidote to apocalypticism is *apocalyptic civics*. Apocalyptic civics
is the insistence that we cannot ignore the truth, nor should we panic
about it. It is a shared consciousness that our institutions have failed
and our ecosystem is collapsing, yet we are still here — and we are
creative agents who can shape our destinies. Apocalyptic civics is the
conviction that the only way out is through, and the only way through is
together. "

*Greg Bloom* @greggish
https://twitter.com/greggish/status/873177525903609857