Is there any way to get the job command with sacct?

For example, if I submit a job like this:

$ sbatch testArgs.sh hey there

I can get the full command from "scontrol show job":

  Command=/home/rrichholt/scripts/testArgs.sh hey there

But, that information is not available long-term with sacct.

To explain why I would like this:

I'm dealing with a workflow that submits lots of jobs for different
projects. Each submits the same script, but the first argument points to a
different project directory. When jobs fail, it's very hard to tell which
project they were working on, because "scontrol show job" only lasts for
300 seconds. Sometimes they fail at night and I don't know until the next
morning.