Once you've got the end times fixed, youll need to manually update the
timestamps in the <cluster>_last_ran table to some time point before the
start of the earliest job fixed.  Then on the next hour mark, it'll start
rerolling up the past data to reflect the new reality you've set in the
database.

Unfortunately I'm away from a keyboard right now so I'm not 100% certain of
the table name.