As per subject, recently I've been shuffling nodes around into new
partitions. In that time somehow the default partition switched from prod
to dev. Not the end of the world - desirable in fact. But I'd like to know
what happened to cause it?

"The antidote to apocalypticism is *apocalyptic civics*. Apocalyptic civics
is the insistence that we cannot ignore the truth, nor should we panic
about it. It is a shared consciousness that our institutions have failed
and our ecosystem is collapsing, yet we are still here — and we are
creative agents who can shape our destinies. Apocalyptic civics is the
conviction that the only way out is through, and the only way through is
together. "

*Greg Bloom* @greggish