Hi Paul,

I'd be interested in seeing your Lua submit script, if you're willing to
share.

Until now I had thought that the most elegant way of setting up Slurm
users would be via a PAM module analogous to pam_mkhomedir, the simplest
option being to use pam_script.

However, given that we do have users who somehow never get round to
submitting a job before their HPC access expires, setting up the Slurm
account when the first job is submitted seems quite appealing.

Cheers,

Loris

--
Dr. Loris Bennett (Mr.)