Hi,

        We're using SLURM 17.11 and trying to control job submission from user
via Lua plugins job_submit.lua. Number of nodes specified via "-N" option in
SLURM job script is crucial for us, but I found no where to get it. According
to job_descriptor defined in
https://github.com/SchedMD/slurm/blob/slurm-17.11/slurm/slurm.h.in , in
contrast to num_tasks, 'num_nodes' is not a member of job_descriptor structure.
I tried job_desc.num_nodes in job_submit.lua, then it turns out be nil.

        I wonder is 'num_nodes' the correct name to get the requested number of
nodes. And is any way to get number of nodes in job_submit.lua?

Thank you!

Jianwen