Hmm it seems that a job submit plugin fix will not be possible due to the
attribute being removed from the api....

Am I missing something here?

—
Christopher Coffey
High-Performance Computing
Northern Arizona University
928-523-1167

On 8/14/19, 12:40 PM, "slurm-users on behalf of Christopher Benjamin Coffey"