Hei, Ole! :)

Ole Holm Nielsen <ole.h.niel...@fysik.dtu.dk> writes:

> Can anyone she light on the relationship between Tommi's
> slurm_cli_pre_submit function and the ones defined in the
> cli_filter_plugins page?

I think the *_p_* functions are functions you need to implement if you
write a cli plugin in C.  When you write a cli plugin-script in Lua, you write
Lua functions called slurm_cli_setup_defaults, slurm_cli_pre_submit,
etc in the Lua code, and then the C-code of the Lua plugin itself
implements the *_p_* functions (I believe).

That said, I too found it hard to find any documentation of the Lua
plugin.  Eventually, I found an example script in the Slurm source code
(etc/cli_filter.lua.example), which I've taken as a starting point for
my cli filter plugin scripts.

--
B/H