Gary E. Miller wrote:
> Yo Smartmontools!
>
> The mailing list scrubbbed by attachment.  2nd try 180GB  Corsair Force GT

The attachment from your first mail was OK.

> Yes, I ran smartmon -t short, and waited before this.  The power on hours
> are just weird.  Actual time on the drive about 36 hours.

SandForce based devices use a somewhat special format with 4 byte hours
and 3 byte milliseconds:

Power_On_Hours = 43868795961378 = 0x??27E600000022 = 34 hours + some
milliseconds.

I'll add this drive soon to drivedb.h.
Meantime, you could use '-v 9,msec24hour32' option to print power on raw
value correctly.

Thanks,
Christian