Sven Hartrumpf wrote:
> Hi.
>
>> "It might be a earlier and undocumented SATA 3 Gb/s variant of the 6 Gb/s
>> WD2000FYYZ."
> This makes me wonder why WD2000FYYZ is not contained in drivedb.h?

Because nobody has sent a sample smartctl -x output yet :-)

> Do you want me to send an entry for this drive to this mailing list?

Yes, please. If possible, update to smartmontools 6.0 and compare the
outputs of the ...X and ...Z variants. Do SATA speeds differ?

There is actually not much evidence that a WD2000FYYX drive exists. A
web search reveals only your submission. Is this a engineering sample or
something similar ?

Thanks,
Christian