We have an old CVS repository that needs to stay around for a while longer,
currently stored on a Linux server. Everything else lives on Git now, but
for this one since I need to maintain it, I at least want to move it to a
SmartOS zone. I installed cvs from the pkg repo but there is no service
running. I then thought it might be cvsd I need to install and did that,
but still nothing. I then ran /opt/local/sbin/cvsd to see if it just needs
to be started manually, but no process by that name is running. Is there
anything special I should be doing to run CVS on this zone?

Thanks!

--
Mark