Hello, all,

We ran Sheepdog server in lx-branded zone and the execution went to "else"
block while "if" one is expected.

#define MDNAME  "user.md.size"
#define MDSIZE  sizeof(uint64_t)
        if (getxattr(path, MDNAME, &size, MDSIZE) < 0) {
                if (errno == ENODATA) {
                        goto create;
                } else {
                        sd_err("%s, %m", path);
                        goto broken_path;
                }
        }

We also wrote a test program on SmartOS which calls getxaddr() and setxaddr()
and encountered error saying that "sys/xattr.h" is not found. It's true that we
failed to locate this header file.

We have two questions here:
1.whethere getxattr()/setxaddr() have been correctly emulated in lx-branded
zone?
2. are getxattr()/setxaddr() natively supported on SmartOS platform? if not so,
how to achieve similar purpose?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Baitao of Briphant Team from China