Zak,

Considering that illumos #3917 is three years old, you've probably hit a
different bug involving mutexes. It would be best if you can give the full
stack trace, not just the top two frames. Having the full stack trace, I may be
able to identify the particular crash you encountered.

Thanks.

--
Brian Bennett
Systems Engineer, Cloud Operations