Hi,

We've been making good progress on getting the core functionality for
xhci working and are mostly focused on several edge cases, broader
testing, and general RAS at this point.

I'm looking for a half dozen or so folks who have spare systems with
xhci to be alpha testers. I'd ask that folks who are willing to help,
reply to me privately and not on the list. If you're not too familiar
with dealing with crash dumps or the only USB 3 / xhci system you have
is your primary system, I'd ask you to hold off (unless you're DOA
without USB 3).

In general, I'd still expect panics or hangs with these bits, but I'm
hoping to get a bit more exposure while we focus on tightening
everything up in the inteirm.

Thanks,
Robert