Hello Len,

How many threads or processes is the workload generating?  Joyent and LX
zones see all cpus and memory of the host (regardless of cpu_cap setting as
far I know) so your workload may have gone overboard when it seen the 32*4
CPU threads and 1.5TB of RAM.  In particular, is the workload controlled by
configuration to a realistic number for having access to only 8 cpus of
work?

Thanks,