promiscuous mode doesn‘t work on wifi, you need lan with a right ip frame

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 02.11.2017 um 23:54 schrieb Lonnie Cumberland
<lon...@outstep.com<mailto:lon...@outstep.com>>:

I'll look into it a bit later as I have one working now on my VBox Ubuntu
running SmartOS for the test and development bed.

Other posts will try to stay on SmartOS specific topic.

Thanks again,
Lonnie

On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 6:51 PM, Kevr