Just got it booted on on my dual Xeon Ivy Bridge.
Probably won't get to put a whole lot of load on it though.

---
~ sjorge

On 2018-02-23 08:08, Jussi Sallinen wrote:
On 23 Feb 2018, at 4.17, Alex Wilson <alex.wil...@joyent.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Same deal as before, I would like to solicit testers for a DEBUG image
of KPTI with PCID support this time. I am particularly interested in
anyone who has a Nehalem or Westmere era Xeon to try this one out, as
well as anyone who can put significant load on it. Quite a few of the
bugs we've found so far have only been visible when all the CPUs were
kept busy at once. :)

Thanks again!

https://us-east.manta.joyent.com/arekinath/public/kpti/20180221T003551Z/platform-20180221T003551Z.tgz
https://us-east.manta.joyent.com/arekinath/public/kpti/20180221T003551Z/platform-20180221T003551Z.iso
https://us-east.manta.joyent.com/arekinath/public/kpti/20180221T003551Z/platform-20180221T003551Z.usb.bz2

I’ll be able to run tests on X5500 system (Fire X4170) during the
weekend, if I’m not mistaking it’s Nehalem based.

-Jussi