Jonathan Perkin writes:
> To help ease the problem until this is resolved I've set up a mirror
> of the latest SmartOS release, plus the latest SmartOS images, here:
>
>   https://pkgsrc-eu-ams.joyent.com/images/

Very nice!  Thank you!

Two tiny enhancement requests:

- Could you place the SmartOS OS images there using the versioned
  file names?  Just having "latest" makes it difficult to see which
  version it actually is.  Maybe you could have "latest" symlinks.

- All images have a new time stamp.  Is it possible to preserve the
  original one?  (Yes, I am that kind of person :-)

Regards -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt               Consulting and Support for Oracle Solaris
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim, GERMANY            Email: v...@bb-c.de
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 46
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J.H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt

"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"