OK. I was able to reboot the GZ and tried again, this time with just the
lxunsup.d script running.

I have recorded the output here: https://pastebin.com/raw/cnkX3p24

beam.smp is CouchDB and the getsockopt(1, 12)\0 line continues to repeat.

Our java application runs under Jetty and seemed to have a few lines in
there too. I'm not sure if that is going to be problematic too.

--
Amos