From: Chris Ridd <chrisr...@mac.com>
Sent: Thursday, 19 April 2018 4:16 a.m.
To: smartos-discuss@lists.smartos.org
Subject: Re: [smartos-discuss] Update CA Bundle

> On 18 Apr 2018, at 12:44, Rob Seastrom <rs-li...@seastrom.com> wrote:
>

> +1. I’ve tripped over this as well (not with docker but my letsencrypt certs
> appear invalid from the global zone.

 I think this is https://github.com/joyent/smartos-live/issues/450

[https://avatars2.githubusercontent.com/u/237257?s=400&v=4]<https://github.com/joyent/smartos-live/issues/450>

 Support TLSv1.2 and CA certificates in curl · Issue #450
...<https://github.com/joyent/smartos-live/issues/450>
 github.com
 GitHub is where people build software. More than 27 million people use GitHub
to discover, fork, and contribute to over 80 million projects.

 Chris